Bosch Solutions for counting people to maintain a safe social distance
A member of the Association "Airports of Ukraine" (AAUCA) Bosch together with IPP partners has prepared an interesting solution that will be very relevant at a time when there are restrictions on the number of people who can be in one room, building, office, shop, duty free. This solution simplifies counting people to ensure a safe social distance indoors.
If you are looking for a ready-to-use and easy-to-install solution for counting people - it's there and available!
The 3000i series cameras, as well as all other cameras with Essential Video Analytics / Intellegent Video Analytics are fully integrated into Philips professional displays, with the help of an additional application.
1. Software (Android application) is included in the price of the display, and no additional costs are required.
2. Ease of management: the end user can change the settings, set limits depending on the area of the room, for example, by default there are limits that can be in the store 100 people, the end user can easily reconfigure this number in the system.
3. Dual use - for example, the use of the display 50:50, 50% for flow control "no entry / entry allowed", 50% for advertising.
4. Offline use, no internet connection required.
5. Integrates into a large system, for example, if the retail network wants to centrally manage advertising.
6. Inexpensive solution.
Also, once the restrictions associated with COVID-19 can be lifted, the screen / system will still be of great value and can be used for advertising and information messages for visitors, which is a reasonable investment.
You will find more information about this solution in the attached file.
Link to the webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFqrmNEmjs&feature=youtu.be
The company has other solutions on this topic, if you are interested - contact us!